If you know of an article involving HYDRA, please let us know!
- Savings in the Land of Lincoln, 'A' Magazine, Nov/Dec 2001.
- Sewer Model Helps City Conserve Scarce Funds, Water World Magazine, November 2001.
- Case Study: Software Solution: Dynamic Sewer Modeling Saves Time and Money At Bethesda, HFM Magazine, November 2001.
- Hydraulic Model Lowers Cost of Storm Sewer Replacement, Pollution Equipment News, October 2001.
- Project Profile: Dynamic Model Pinpoints Bottlenecks at Naval Hospital, Stormwater, July/August 2001. See article.
- Growing City Lets Model Take Guesswork Out of Sewer Planning, Water Engineering & Management, July 2001.
- Sewer Model Helps Community Plan For The Future, Water & Wastewater International, June 2001.
- Dynamic Modeling: Sewer Model Saves Time and Money By Pinpointing Bottlenecks at National Naval Medical Center, The Military Engineer, March/April 2001.
- Pipeline Model Allows City to Delay Building New System, Civil Engineering, April 2001.
- Project Profile: Separating a Combined System, Stormwater, March/April 2001.
- Sewer Model Helps Fast-Growing Community Plan for the Future, Competitive Utility, January 2001.
- Hydraulic Model Saves Lincoln on Large Sewer Construction Project, Illinois Municipal Review, December 2000.
- Hydraulic Capacity Analysis Pinpoints Sewer System Bottlenecks, Government West, November/December 2000.
- Geographic Information System Aids Atlanta Stormwater, Watershed Planning, Stormwater, November/December 2000.
- Aiding Community Growth With Sewer Modeling, Public Works Magazine, October 2000.
- Hydraulic Model Helps Save Money on Sewer System, Water World Magazine, September 2000. See article.
- Software Analyzes Storm Drainage, Roads & Bridges, September 2000.
- Pipeline Modeling Software Helps City Conserve Scarce Improvement Funds, Water Environment & Technology, September 2000.
- Sewer Software Helps City Save Money, American City and County, August 2000.
- Software Analyzes Storm Drainage for Port Authority, Pumps and Systems, August 2000. See article.
- Computer Modeling for Future Growth, Public Works Magazine, June 2000
Worst Case Scenario: Using a Sewer-Modeling Program, Engineers
Analyze the Effects of a 25-year Storm on City Streets, 'A'
Magazine, May/June 2000. See article
Software Determines Storm Drainage and Pumping Needs, Flow
Control Magazine, April 2000. See article.
City of Surrey Adopts New Sewer Model, Civil Engineering, April 2000.
Sewer Model Helps Postpone $2 Million BC Sewer Project For Five Years,
Environmental Science and Engineering, March 2000. See article.
Modeling System Helps Limit Rehab Costs, Water World, Oct 1999. See article.
Modeling a Sewer to Develop SSO Control: Phased Approach Used to
Characterize Metropolitan St. Louis System, Water Environment & Technology, July 1997.
Call Toll Free: 1-800-222-5332